Friday, December 9, 2016

Jane Deere - AKA Plow Day

I made my version of Lori Holt's fun "Plow Day", but I named mine "Jane Deere".

I started with the plow. There are about a million pieces to it, but it went together pretty well.

Then I made a thousand pinwheels.  I am thrilled with the results. Pardon the wrinkles; she has been folded up too long.

Given my colour choices, I wanted to name my version "Jane Deere" and I did not use the John Deere font as I wanted her to have her own identity.

I can't wait to get this one quilted up.

I used the left over scraps from this project to make my Aloha, Pink Lady quilt (

No comments:

Post a Comment