Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Circle of Life Quilted and Bound

I am so pleased to show you my completed Circle of Life quilt.

This is the very first Be Colourful/Jacqueline de Jonge quilt I ever saw. I marveled at it. Looked at it obsessively online and thought “I could never do that”. But, here it is and I could not be more pleased with it. 

It’s special on its own, but even more special to me as it was mostly constructed during my class with Jacqueline at Nancy’s Calico Patch in Newport News, Virginia. What an incredible experience to spend a week with my favourite designer! Everything about the experience well exceeded my hopes and expectations. 

Jacqueline has just released her 2018 designs. Each one is spectacular and on my “must do”. I have to hurry up and finish my Aurora so I can get to the new patterns! 






No comments:

Post a Comment