Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sew Much Fun!

I'm just sewing my fingers off & having sew much fun doing it!

I've finished all the arches. The big ones (pictured here) took an hour a piece. That's 12 hours on the large arches alone! And there were 4 smaller ones too! But I have to say that I loved every minute of it! 


I made a couple of mistakes with the colours. Four times I grabbed & sewed in the wrong colour & continued on without noticing the error until the end. I've decided that I can live with it. 

Now that I've finished the arches, I've moved on the flying geese. Are t these lovely? There's 16 of them to make, but they go MUCH faster than the arches. 


Once they're trimmed, they'll be inserted into the arches like this:


I'd be lying to say that I wasn't nervous about it all coming together well. But I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Right now, I'm just totally loving the process. And the colours. I really, really love the colours!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment